While trained in all aspects of podiatry, Dr. Gatenby is well-known for his expertise in treating the side effects of diabetes on feet and legs. He also specializes in biomechanical foot disorders with a special interest in heel pain. As well, he is experienced in pediatric podiatry, or foot care for children.
Dr. Gatenby believes in treating patients as he would his own family—always with their best interest in mind. “I am fortunate to find a profession that I really enjoy. I look forward to helping you and your family with your podiatric needs.”
Dr. Gatenby cares for his patients at both Achilles Foot Clinic locations in Calgary.
Outside of work, Dr. Gatenby can be found in a number of active pursuits with his family including golf, hockey and fishing.
- 1984 Graduated from University of California, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- 1988 Graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine with Doctor of Podiatric Medicine.
- College of Podiatric Physicians of Alberta (active member)
- British Columbia Podiatric Medical Association (active member)
- Canadian Podiatric Medical Association (active member)
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedic & Primary Podiatric Medicine (diplomate & fellow)
- American Podiatric Medical Association